Tuesday, July 04, 2006

In the bigining.


I opened my new blog site so that I can dare myself to do more English-speaking(writing?) practice .
It will be a hard way to me, but I will keep as long as possible........No! as long as I live! LOL.

So, to All the native speakers, please teach me when I am wrong.
To tell the truth, I don't know how to express my feeling, my opinion, my thought...and any other things in correct way, actually.

Please help me to improve my English. (^_-)---☆

michiko_hatano

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hello Michiko! :)

At last I have found your new blog!
It will be easier for me to talk to you here - I love Flickr, but it is so s-l-o-w to load...

Congratulations on 'beginning' your blog, your English is already very good, but I will help when I can! Come & visit me at my blog ~ I would love to see you there! :)

My Love & Best Wishes,
Suzie xXx

nemchin said...

Wow!! It's very kind of you to say that.
Please help me to learn both polite and casual English.
I really appreciate it. I think I'm so lucky.

Yeah,I'll visit your blog everyday.;-)
Thanks a lot.


My love & Best Wishes,too!