Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dreaming France.


COPYRIGHT(C) yuzu. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

I found this lovely picture in flickr.
(Actually,I am addicted to flickr so bad. LOL.)

This was taken by Mr.yuzu..
He has flickr site too,so I could find this fabulous photo.
I think it's so fascinating.
And its title,"i wish.." is so fantastic,and makes me "wish" I could fly to France.

I have my Japanese friend in Paris, unfortunately I've never met her(I'm only acquainted with her in her blog. ),if I could travel to France,I can meet her.

I wonder if I could get the prize of CCB Paris'"6 days travel in Paris".LOL.

France.....so far country that it takes 12 hours from Japan.

If I could be there, what shall I do?
Just looking at fashionable people in Paris sitting in cafe all day long?
Or,could I go to Mont Saint Michel?

Oh.....it is so dreamy.
Only thinking about travels,I feel so excited.


Thanks to yuzu.-san.
Your picture gives me such a lovely dream.

Now,I wish I could take a dreamy picture like yours.

3 comments:

Suzie Q said...

What a lovely dream, Michiko! :) France is not so far away from me, but still just a dream...

Come see my new dream (of somewhere quiet to live) on http://suzie-qs.blogspot.com when you have time! Travel to England with me! ;) I will be very happy to see you there!

Sweet Dreams :)
Suzie xXx

nemchin said...

Oh,Suzie! :D
Thank you so much for your visiting and your kind comment.
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
Yeah,I know what you mean.
I too think even if I lived in England,I cannot visit France so easily.
But it's a fantastic dream anyway,isn't it? :-)

And,wow!Thank you for showing me your blog's address.
Yes! I really want to travel to England with YOU. Thanks a lot.

Sweet dreams for you,too. ;-)

Michiko

Suzie Q said...

:D So glad to have you visit me, michiko! Thank You! I hope you get time to look at more posts on my blog...I have so many photo's sometimes that I can't put them all on Flickr. We can walk around my little bit of England through all the seasons..
I hope we will continue to learn from each other for a long time yet....keep those dreams alive! ;)

My very Best Wishes,
Suzie xXx